It is with great pleasure to announce that Oakville Place Dental is now providing in-person dental care for both emergency and elective treatment.
We would like to assure you that your personal safety is our number one concern as always. Over the past few months, we have been busy retrofitting our office with physical protective equipment, as well as personal protective equipment.
As safety remains our number one priority, upon our reopening, in addition to our standard hospital-grade infection control and disinfection procedures, we have implemented extra measures of precaution in our clinic which can be found below.
Here is a list of measures we have put into place for your personal safety that is designed to make you feel comfortable in coming back to see us.
MEASURES THAT OAKVILLE PLACE DENTAL HAS IMPLIMENTED TO ENSURE YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY AND COMFORET
- Prior to coming to our office, every patient will be screened over the phone to evaluate if you have COVID-19 symptoms. If you do you will asked to rebook your appointment until you have recovered and been tested.
- No walk-in appointments will be booked in order to keep our screening protocol accurate.
- When you arrive, please respond to your text OR call 905 842-6030 and relax in your car until the office is prepared to welcome you
- We have designated our parking lot entrance as our primary entrance to ensure a controlled flow of foot traffic. (Mall Entrances are closed off)
- We have temporarily removed the coffee and water stations, magazines and video games to provide you with a clean reception area
- We have strategically placed signs throughout the office which clearly indicates relevant expectations for both you and our staff
- We have placed floor decals 2 metres apart designating appropriate social distancing measures
- We have provided abundant hand sanitizers throughout the office and all entrances
- We are asking our patients to come with their own mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- To avoid confusion, signs have been posted that clearly describes the signs of COVID-19
- We have diligently retrofitted our office with plexiglass barriers in the reception area.
- We have installed clear plastic zipper doors in every operatory
- We have removed all objects in our operatories that we deemed unnecessary
- We have improved our air quality dramatically by employing an HVAC company to test our air flow in the office. We have improved our air quality by installing professional grade HEPA air filters machines in each room.
- To ensure your safety, patients will be asked to come in alone, unless is a child or a patient who requires help