It’s no secret that Hollywood’s biggest stars usually have something in common: flawless, dazzling, electric smiles! Despite what you may have heard, the key to beautiful teeth isn’t always just brushing regularly or bribing the tooth fairy; sometimes we need a little help from cosmetic dentistry to get the results that we want and nobody knows this better than the rich and the famous. From rap stars to action heroes to pop icons and teen sensations, countless big time celebs have made the choice to upgrade their smile!
While tons of celebrities have gotten teeth whitening, dental implants, or veneers, some of the transformations are truly astounding! Here are the biggest celeb smile metamorphoses of all time:
The Mission: Impossible and Top Gun star has been known as one of the film industry’s best leading men for decades, all thanks to the power of cosmetic dentistry.
From teen heartthrob to adult heartthrob, Zac Efron’s dreamy looks owe a lot to his gorgeous veneer-assisted smile.
Another teen star that turned to veneers for help, Hilary Duff now sports a show-stopping smile!
Hip hop monster and business mogul 50 Cent is known for his quiet, close-mouthed delivery, but when he shows that smile off – boy, does it shine!
Although he’s transformed into one of Hollywood’s wackiest actors, Nicolas Cage’s smile has also undergone a huge transformation thanks to veneers!
There’s “no doubt” in our mind that Gwen Stefani looks stunning with her new smile!
One Direction’s Niall Horan took his smile in a completely new direction with a solid set of pearly white veneers!
Even David Beckham, arguably the most famous footballer of all time, has had some help from cosmetic dentistry!
She’s not “just being Miley” this time! The Wrecking Ball-singer now has a thousand watt smile.
From Neville Longbottom to this charming young man, Matthew Lewis’ smile is now one of his biggest assets.
How You Can Get The Hollywood Look
After looking at all those celebrity smiles, it can really make you want to update your look and get yourself a brand new smile. While movie star looks may have once felt unachievable, modern advances in cosmetic dentistry make it easier than ever for everyone to enjoy the benefits of a wonderful set of teeth.
Do you want a smile worthy of the silver screen? Look no further! You can get the same results as all of these stars with the help of cosmetic dentistry.
- Porcelain Veneers: There’s a reason why porcelain is synonymous with perfection – porcelain veneers give any mouth a flawless, finished, and pure looking smile. Whether your teeth are damaged, discoloured, or have any other aesthetic flaws, veneers can give you the smile you deserve.
- Porcelain Crowns: In addition to veneers, you can also give your teeth a more polished look with porcelain crowns.
- Porcelain Bridge: Missing teeth are no match for modern cosmetic dentistry. With a porcelain bridge, you can replace up to four missing teeth with a fantastic removable bridge.
- White Fillings: Remember when fillings only came in silver? Those days are gone! Now you can fill your teeth in with more natural looking white fillings.
- Dental Sealants: Want your teeth to always look their best? Dental sealants can protect your teeth from decay and damage and preserve their current tip-top condition for years using an acrylic-like material that is laid over the teeth to shield them from erosion.
- Whitening: Don’t shy away from the cameras, show those teeth off! With Teeth Bleaching, you can get the glamourous, ultra-white smile that you’ve always wanted.
- Colour Matching: Let’s eliminate the guess work! With modern technology, your teeth can be perfectly matched to a new set of veneers.
Look at all those options! There is definitely something for everyone, no matter your dental situation because with the right dentist, anything is possible. Stop feeling self-conscious and embrace your smile like never before with cosmetic dentistry!
What are you waiting for? Contact us today to set up your appointment and start feeling like the star that you are. Smile!